WELCOME

Sorry, the website is still new, more contents will be available, please check out the contents below

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paid to post forum - Extremesurfs

lately, I found that I really need some cash to spend.  And I don't want to ask my parents, or get a job in seven-eleven or sth.  And I thought about internet.  I always heard of making money through blogging using Google adsense.  Too bad I don't have credit card to apply for adsense.  So I created a paypal account (want to learn how to create paypal account without using credit card? click HERE).
I later found out a lot of paid to post forums.  What is paid to post? It means that the website pays anything that you posted.  Like participating in a discussion, the website pays u for that.  I tried mylot.com and paid to post gold, extremesurfs.  I personally prefer extremesurfs.  U get paid .01 every reply and .02 every post you started.  it gives you the point rite away, not like mylot, it selects certain posts you posted and gave u money.  Extremesurfs don't! it's really easy to earn 10-20 dollars a month for extra online cash.
DOn't believe me? try it out urself, here's the link:
Extremesurfs Register

No comments:

Post a Comment